2014 Capstone Trip Madrid Spain
Hi everyone I am Jesse Rader and I am the trip liaison for our class. Here is some information: regarding the trip details
People to Know:
Apoyemos Trip Liasion: Marla McCleod-Ali (Chaperones and Scholarships)
8th grade Trip Liaison Parent: Jesse Rader
Blog Mistress: Celeste Lewis
Capstone Steering Committee Chair: Jill Goldsmith
ANDEO Representative: Rebecca Gundle
Tentative Dates for the Trip: June 24th– July 12th, 2014 (Finalized Oct 15th)
- October 15, 2013: $500 with Initial Application (Attached)
- November 15, 2013: $1,200 with completed application packet
- February 1, 2014: $1,200 due
- April 1, 2014: Final Balance Due
Parent and Child Mandatory Information Meeting:
- Wednesday, October 2, 2013 6:00-7:30 pm in the West Sylvan Library. Rebecca from ANDEO will be there to field any and all questions regarding the trip.
Other Pertinent Information:
- Please post all questions to the blog. Questions are great and I am sure that others have similar questions and want to know the answers.
- Sr. Otero has volunteered to work with ANDEO and Gredos on the language instruction so they are on the same page regarding our language instruction needs.
- If you know someone who is on not on the blog please tell them to “follow” the blog, given all the information will be there.
- There will be a paper copy of the update information and initial application at the school office and in the block classes. There is also a copy here: Info Handout Spain 2014 Students_Parents